For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
I am awfully tempted to ask Gaider if there’s snakes in the game…
BUT DAMMIT. I AM FREAKING TERRIFIED OF THEM. I DONT WANT THAT ANSWER TO PUT ME OFF…
I’ll probably be playing the game screaming my arse off.
'Women Who Kick Ass' Panel at SDCC 2014 (x)
This is it. This is the pinnacle of nerdom. This is the greatest height of nerdery that has ever been reached before.
Peter in Loki’s body on a bus downtown to the real Loki and making an excuse that he’s going to a comic convention.
Never will such levels of pure fucking nerd ever be seen again, it’s just not possible. This is a beautiful day, I am glad I am alive to experience this, god bless.
It was the first song she learned by heart.
So I’m playing Witch Hunt and I’m in the Circle Library. And I decide to go through all the books because, you know, why not.
ANDERS I SWEAR
But the more serious question is…
THEY HAVE TIGERS IN DRAGON AGE?!
- What color best represents them?
- If they were an animal, which would they be?
- Which music genre would best describe your Inquisitor?
- What season reflects their personality best?
- If your Inquisitor was a force of nature, what kind would they be? (hurricane, earthquake, etc.)
- What’s their alignment? (chaotic good, neutral evil, etc.)
- Which element best describes them?
- What scent would they be associated with, if any?
- Do they have a background story?
- Do they have any family?
- Are they better with children, animals, or neither?
- What’s the Inquisitor’s favorite food?
- Can they cook?
- Do they have any hobbies?
- Are they very fashion-conscious or more practical?
- Are they neat or unorganized?
- Who do you think they’ll get along with best among their companions, if any?
- Who will they romance, if anyone?
- Do they have any scars? What are they from?
- If they met, how would your Inquisitor get along with your Warden? Your Hawke?
- What’s your Inquisitor’s opinion on each of the various races, if any?
Just had a thought… Natalie Dormer would make a fantastic Queen Anora Mac Tir
I think she would do fabulously awesome.
"Would it be alright…if I kept you in my heart?"
I’ll never get over not being able to romance cass with my lady inquisitor.jpg
Dear parents of LGBT+ young people:
You should be less worried about your offspring being influenced into their LGBT+ identities by people they met online, and more worried about the fact that they go online to meet people that will give them the acceptance and support that you haven’t.
This needs more notes